NationofCool

A Thread For Matthew Good

Well a lot of people have been asking if Matt has been on this website. Maybe he has, maybe he hasnt. If he has, perhaps he just doesnt know which threads to go and read. So I'm proposing to make this thread, so that if we have anything we've ever wanted to ask Matt, we can do so in this thread. That way if he ever does visit, he'll have a thread to focus on.

Heh, nice try with this, but I hope no one gets their hopes up.

There isn't really much I'd want to know, but I wouldn't mind it if Matt were to release a 2-disc album in the near future that isn't a "best of."

Nah.. you need the epic that is Matt Good's voice!

How about a Matthew Good gangster rap album.. get in touch with his ethnic culture of vancouver (i know he's from coquitlam.. but vancouver is close enough)..

He can call himself: MC-MG or Matthew Wiggidy Widdigy Good.. or Mack Daddy Good.. or Daddy Mack Good.. or Matt Goody Godd (G-O-Double D-D).. or use some poor spelling that they use.. like Math E-U Goode hahaha

Nah.. you need the epic that is Matt Good's voice!

How about a Matthew Good gangster rap album.. get in touch with his ethnic culture of vancouver (i know he's from coquitlam.. but vancouver is close enough)..

He can call himself: MC-MG or Matthew Wiggidy Widdigy Good.. or Mack Daddy Good.. or Daddy Mack Good.. or Matt Goody Godd (G-O-Double D-D).. or use some poor spelling that they use.. like Math E-U Goode hahaha

I totally support the Emcee MG suggestion, as well as him making a gansta rap album about the hardcore ghetto that is Coquitlam.

Anyone who can write an Emcee MG "rap" should win a prize.

"Failing The Math Test" off the album "Beautiful Midnight to 8Am Workshift"

Hey Alice..

Whats the answer to number 21.. 21?

I know it's not allowed..

but sometimes.. I gotta fiiiiiind..

the answers to the test..

cause i dont wanna fail this course again..

So whats the answer to number 1??

Mama told me to be something..

and I'm afraid.. to fail this test..

cause with the wooden stick she'll beat me.. till im wide awake.. wide awake

Hey Roger..

Whats the formula for speed?.. formula for speed..

I know cheatings not allowed.. but sometimes you gotta help a brotha out..

It feels like my answer is "nothing is"..

for every test that there's been..

Hey Alice..

what the hell.. is the answer to number 21?

Mama told me to become something...

and I'm afraid.. cause it's my bones she'll break.. bones she'll BREAK.. bones she'll break!

*instrumental break*

Mama told me to become something..

and I'm afraid.. cause it's my bones she'll break.. bones she'll BREAK..

Mama told me to become something..

bones she'll BREAK..

I guess I... faiiiiiled baby.

I'll get a better excuse for next tesssssssst.

I guess I... faiiiiiled baby.

I'll get a better excuse for next teeeeest.

And I'll fail here.. and i'll fail here.. and i'll here...

Edited by NationofCool

He can call himself: MC-MG  or Matthew Wiggidy Widdigy Good.. or Mack Daddy Good.. or Daddy Mack Good.. or Matt Goody Godd (G-O-Double D-D).. or use some poor spelling that they use.. like Math E-U Goode hahaha

lmfao....wiggidy widdigy good...

Edited by Born to Kill

A funny thing happened today,

Every morning my alarm clock incessantly screams at me. This morning was no different. I pounded the snooze button to buy me a bit more time for sleep. After my friendly reminder to wake up again, I got up, took a piss, had a shower, made some coffee.

You get the idea.

These message forums have always intreged me. Every forum I've come across supports one sort of sub-culture or another. And even though I browse through many forums dedicated to my music, often enough I will contribute back to these sub-communities by sharing with the fans some of my writings for those interested in a good read.

And because of the diversity bewteen these internet communities, I often find many forums draw fans of my music that I would rather not be fans in the first place. Often when I share creative writings, or share opinions, being political or otherwise, I am often attacked on a very personal level by some jackass who wants to tell his friends that he "got the best of Matt Good." I chose not to put myself in this situation any longer.

What I am saying here today is that I am indeed a regular person, who tries to accomplish extrordinary things through music, charities, and public events. This does not make me worth the god-like elevation I recieve on this message board, and all though I am flattered, please direct your enthusiasms and attention to more worth while causes.

In regards to the "A Thread for Matthew Good, Everything You Always Wanted To Ask", I was curious to read what it was exactly that the fans wanted to know. I must say, I was not surprised in the least to see that only one question exsisted, in a sea of demands and "suggestions".

So to answer the lone question:

I still have the "infamous" jacket, however it no longer fits me. Either I've gained a bit too much, or it has simply shrunk and needs to be refitted.