skysosmrt

First Set Of Fall Shows

Its actually the Winnipeg show that I'm going to as well (I think I'll hit the Vancouver show too hopefully). Any shared code would be greatly appreciated!!

Is the Garrick normally reserved or rush seating? His last show at WECC was just rush if I recall.

[hide_me]This is what I got for the Vancouver show. Try it out on the others.

Your presale password is:

hospitalmusic

presale begins: Thu, July 5 @ 10:00am

presale ends: Thu, July 5 @ 10:00pm

public onsale: Fri, July 6 @ 10:00am[/hide_me]

OMG, Anton. Me love you long time.

Edit: I've never done the pre-sale thing before...it's for ticketmaster, right? :/

Edited by Muran

some cities seem to be a little screwy but just try using hospitalmusic and taking a letter out from the end on every attempt.

house of blues sent presale starts on the 6th i believe. their codes are usually album names. eg metric was growup or something

"For American readers, there may be something special in store for you. We'll keep you posted."

Though it I'm not expecting it, I'll make a sloppy mess in my pants region if Matt Good plays anywhere near the San Francisco area.

TOO LATE.

I kinda figured it would be Buffalo, but thanks for caring ;)

Buffalo is like, a 6 hour drive from NYC...I don't drive so I'm gonna have to either fly there or convince someone to take a road trip with me at my expense.

I can't miss this!

Edited by Gomo

TOO LATE.

I kinda figured it would be Buffalo, but thanks for caring ;)

Buffalo is like, a 6 hour drive from NYC...I don't drive so I'm gonna have to either fly there or convince someone to take a road trip with me at my expense.

I can't miss this!

at least it's on a weekend... it's great... the last 3 shows have either been a friday or saturday night.