skysosmrt

First Set Of Fall Shows

according to their website: Oct.16 - Oct.21

New Stages Theatre Company presents YOU FANCY YOURSELF

Yeah I just saw that. I'm just going off what I saw in the newsletter. They often change dates around after announcing them. So if it is happening, it might just be a different date. But who knows.

it would be great if all the show dates could be released at the same time therefore helping me decide whether I should go see him in T.O or not. Usually he stops off in Kitchener...so if I have the chance to see him in Kitchener I would choose that intimate setting over some random seat in a balcony where I can hardly see him! Now I don't know whether I should buy them tomorrow or take a chance and wait for more dates :'( I don't wanna miss out on another acoustic tour since the last one I was going to got cancelled.

Sweet... bought 2 singles for Massey Hall, since the only doubles my friend could pull up were way up in the gallery... one single is 13th row and far to the side, one is 18th row and in the middle.

But more importantly... 3rd row centre for St. Catharines!! ;)

Edited by i'm indestructable

I got tickets on the presale that were on the balconey in emonton. when I tried later I got floor seats. I have no idea how this system works.

happened to me for the police too but i could only find a single. i just stayed with the balcony.

ticketmaster is FUCKED

happened to me for the police too but i could only find a single. i just stayed with the balcony.

I'm kinda back and forth about it. On one hand, I think it sucks when the best seats are snapped up by some exclusive pre-sale that people might get locked out of. On the other hand, it sucks having to gamble on the seat you can get in the pre-sale versus the set you might (or might not) get during the actual sale.

The best thing would be if they just specified which sections were available during the pre-sale. That way, if the good seats were already gone, you'd know to just wait. (Honestly, I think TM knows they can sell some shitty seats during the pre-sale.)

I got a second-row, second-balcony ticket for Massey during the pre-sale. I figured that an unobstructed view was probably better than gambling on an nth-row seat downstairs.

BTW - folks should definitely look into the St Catherines show. As of this post, there are still 7th row seats available. (So much for that "sell out fast" prediction.)