Hyphnip

So, Who Is Going?

I just got my tickets through presale on ticketmasters website so I can officially say that I will be at the Matt Good concert in Winnipeg at the Garrick on September 28th.

who else is going and to which city?

If you go here... http://www.ticketmaster.ca/venue/139276/?s...m_header_search

You can click on the drop down menu to select standard chart and you'll see a seating chart of the Centre. Looks like the dress circle is the 2nd level. I tried a few times for pairs and the best I saw on the first level was row O so most likely the first several rows weren't available for the pre-sale.

Man, yeah, that sucks. 2nd level ;)

Maybe I should have just waited till Friday >.>

Depending on the set up of the venue, 2nd level seats aren't too bad. I saw West Side Story at the Jack Singer in Calgary and was in the mezzanine level and the seats were fabulous.

As for Matt Good, I'm in row R of the center orchestra section at the Jack SInger.

fyi... just called infinity in buffalo asking if they have a show scheduled (or will) for matt... he said they just confirmed it yesterday... it's oct 5th... tix in a few weeks.

Thanks for the info, I do believe tickets for Infinity is through tickets.com

fyi... just called infinity in buffalo asking if they have a show scheduled (or will) for matt... he said they just confirmed it yesterday... it's oct 5th... tix in a few weeks.

w00tness!

note to self: avoid ANY extra work shit Oct. 5th.