Hyphnip

So, Who Is Going?

that's a far ways away

I live in an odd place.

I'm about an hour tops from Ottawa. We live way up North in New York. I'm glad that Matt is playing two shows there.

Buffalo is a good four hours away or so. My sister and girlfriend stay the night there so we don't die on the way home. Club Infinity is a great place to watch a show. I've seen Matt play twice at the venue. Plus, it was the first show announced for us to see, ha.

Ottawa is an hour from northern NY? This is news to me.

Northern New York as is the real Northern New York. Not Syracuse or Albany area. I'm talking on the St. Lawrence river.

So, yeah.

Yeah it's cool. I was going to tell you the name of the city I live in but I figured, well I know that you wouldn't have heard of it. It's actually ironic that we are a city considering we have 12,000 people. Give or take and most likely it's take.

Fredericton NB, October 13, a saturday night. holy fuck am i pumped. tickets go on sale Wednesday.

are all the shows solo/acoustic is this a random?