Sparq

Harvey Birdman

Like most of my favorites, it too has been cancelled before its time. In any case, the show is hilarious...though I suspect that is largely due to my somewhat deranged sense of humour. Not many people around here have even heard of it...anyone on the Bored watch it?

-"I ran over somebody this week!"

-" Oh thats not to ba-"

-"everyday this week"

-"were there any witnesses?"

-" A couple of kids"

-" Nooobooddyy believes kids!"

-" And a nun"

-" Nooobboddy believes nuns!"

Im not sure if thats exactly how the convo went but probably my favourite part of Birdman. ;)

I don't even know...it was on Teletoon at night sometimes, but I only saw it once. The rest of the episodes were on some guy's computer.

Expensive and beautiful silk panty garments...FOR EVERYONE!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Edited by Sparq

lol...you gotta see it to understand. Here is the basic idea: Harvey Birdman, the main character, is a superhero...attorney. Works for a law firm. The judges and other lawyers are also superheroes and villains. Those on trial are other characters from old cartoons also owned by Hanna Barbara.

For example - they did an episode called "The Dabba Don" featuring Fred Flintstone as a mob boss. Even the introduction was a copy of The Sopranos, but with fred driving his foot powered car around smoking a cigar.

Another episode, "The Unabooboo" had Yogi Bear's sidekick Booboo as an anti-capitalist extremist who was sending boobytrapped cookie bouquets to the heads of corporate America.

They've got a minor character, a purple hippo who I believe is from that old Babaar or whatever it was...you know, elephants and hot air balloons...

Good times.