the _principal

Hospital Music Tab Megathread!!11! (merged)

Guest Prosis

Dear meg

Thank you for the kind words and captions. I hope the songs I post won't disapoint you.

When I get the time I will upload a couple of wedding pictures on flickr.

Sincerely, Daniel AKA star

P.S.: You rock

Just to add my two cents about the new album......

"Hospital Music" is the very first MG/MGB album that I wasn't instantly in love with.

The first listen through I was disappointed but I must say I wasn't able to give it my complete attention at the time.

Of course being a Matt Good work, I was always going to give it the benefit of the doubt & I listened again when I was able to seriously do so & well, lets just say, very quickly realized the error of my ways & have been repenting ever since! LOL!

Having listened now about 10 times (and to Moon Over Marin about 110 times - man what a BRILLIANT version!) I can easily say that it's every bit as good as everthing else he's released as a solo artist (it's difficult to compare his solo stuff with the MGB stuff cause it's so different).

Avalanche was & still is the benchmark for me in terms of his solo endeavours but Hospital Music is right up there. It's like it's as good, but in a more subtle way somehow.

I'm lovin' it.

Matt Good just fucking emotes!

Now, the wait begins again........