Monkey

The Next Single

I'm a Window is out because of the swearing I think. I'd say Devil's in Your Details, because it's simple, but I find it hard to imagine on the radio. It just sounds...different. Boy Come Home or Black Helicopter (edited).

I'm a Window is out because of the swearing I think. I'd say Devil's in Your Details, because it's simple, but I find it hard to imagine on the radio. It just sounds...different. Boy Come Home or Black Helicopter (edited).

Why do you think I'm A Window is out because of swearing?

Everything is Automatic, Hello Time Bomb, Load Me Up and Strange Days have swearing in them, and they all did pretty damn well on the radio I'd say ;)

Why do you think I'm A Window is out because of swearing?

Everything is Automatic, Hello Time Bomb, Load Me Up and Strange Days have swearing in them, and they all did pretty damn well on the radio I'd say ;)

Add to that Oh Be Joyful, Alert Status Red and Rico.

Swearing is hardly ever a factor in determining singles.

I hate the edit they did of Born Losers... it messes up a bunch of transitions, and it doesn't cut that much of the song either... why bother?

As for a new single...

I'd say Champions of Nothing... if GreenDay can have Jesus of Suburbia, a 10 minute song play on the radio in its entirety, then so can Matt with Champions of Nothing

Edited by davidw

The Boy Come Home - as much as I love this song and would hate to have it overplayed on the radio..

i concur.

though i think it would rock like hell if i turned on my radio and heard "i am not safer than a bank."

my "real" second choice would be I'm A Window.

the songs off of hospital music might be a little too long to release another single but im a fan of a single explosion

Single spark explosion is my favorite. I also do not know how much the record complay is promoting the disk as it is the last one in his contract, or so I have read