Wow it isn't too often I get an entire thread dedicated to me. I'm DudeLove721, I changed my username when I registered here for reasons I can't remember.

I am indeed blind and um... not sure if you need some more proof, if you want to hold a couple fingers up I can get it wrong and prove that I can't see?

Anyway, Little Miss Sunshine let me know I was wanted and who am I to refuse an invitation?

So um... what's up?

P.S. crusader is right too, I post on MG.org as DudeLove721.

Edited by DudeLove721

I totally forgot that you changed your name on here!

I can atest to the fact that he his blind. The last party at his house, I had to leave early and tried to convince some other people to tell him I left like an hour later. I mean, he was in the other room...he wouldn't even know.

He's blind not deaf...likely has a program that reads everything to him.

Quoted for truth, I use narration software called JAWS if you want to look it up. It enables special keyboard shortcuts and lets certain numpad keys work as left and right click mouse buttons -- seeing as how I can't see a cursor I am unable to use the mouse.

So if you have anymore questions feel free to ask, I don't mind answering them. A lot of people don't know this stuff and have a lot of misconceptions of those with visual impairments. Raimi even quoted me on her blog so I must be cool.

Edited by DudeLove721

I saw him wrestle against Jim "the Anvil" Neidhart (or whatever the correct spelling of his name is) once.

I was the only person rooting for Mick Folley. (I hated the hart foundation)

I was probably rooting for HBK and Austin.

i guess the Hart Foundation did do a good job in their roles as the heel stable though seeing as how I still dislike them and they haven't been together for over a decade.

I am impressed by your audacity Tim. Simplify a little though, go old school. Hack him up on his front porch along with the waiter he's been sleeping with, with a survival knife, and then leave tracks in the mud while wearing your $5000 Bruno Mali shoes and don't forget to leave a bloody glove in the garden.

Sounds like it's a good thing I missed the wrestling discussion the first time around. I feel like it's usurped the attention away from me in this thread... oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

Hey look here, I'm blind! I can't look at you so look here!

... I'm done.