Hyphnip

Resident Evil 5, Racist?

read the article and watch the trailer

okay, am I the only one who thinks that this person is being ridiculous?

edit: after further exploring this site, I think this guy is just a total nut job. he claims that people are looking negatively at Michael Vick, not because of the fact that he made dogs fight, but the fact that he is a black man that made dogs fight.

what a jackass.

Edited by Hyphnip

i think that the guy is on to something, namely because we all know that the zombie virus does not affect black people in real life, i mean, how many black zombie's have you seen lately? NONE.

I wonder if this is the same guy that said that the reason people don't want Barry Bonds to break the home run record because he is black.

I don't want to see him break the home run record because he uses steroids and in my eyes, that makes him a cheater so he doesn't deserve the distinction of holding that record

I wonder if this is the same guy that said that the reason people don't want Barry Bonds to break the home run record because he is black.

I don't want to see him break the home run record because he uses steroids and in my eyes, that makes him a cheater so he doesn't deserve the distinction of holding that record

Exactly.

the more I think about this the more it pisses me off. the logic is so stupid. it's like the time my friend accused me of being racist because I didn't like her black boyfriend.

I DIDN'T LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE WAS A CRACK DEALER THAT CHEATED ON HER!!! SKIN COLOUR DOESN'T MEAN A FUCKING THING!

Racism, appears to be an ever tightening noose. Because invariable anything you say or do can be (and will be) construed as racist. The anti-racism movement is so quick to judge that we almost get a reverse effect. We become unable to have discourse on racial issues. We in-fact avoid talking about africans not because we don't like them, but because we feel that doing so will get us labeled racist no matter how positive our discussion.

When everything must analyzed, maybe it is best if we just keep the shooting games to races which have no subgroups that will think ill of us.