BSP2000

Question About "in A Coma" Dvd

Howdy. I recently purchased the "In A Coma" edition that came with the DVD. My question is, are the music videos supposed to look like absolute crap? Were the videos shot with low-quality cameras? What's the deal with it? Thank you VERY much to anyone whom can help.

For real? Cuz the menu screens look flawless. But the videos themselves.....I can understand some of the older ones. But "Apparitions" and "Strange Days" look like crap, in my opinion. I just put the DVD in my computer, and it's only 4.7 gigs. I figured all of those videos would be on a DVD9 disc.....

were you watching them on your computer? and those videos were only few a minutes long, they'd likely just put them on a regular dvd.

i don't see anything wrong with the videos though... they look just as they did on muchmusic

No, watched them on my tv (hooked up to my DVD player with component cables). I only put the disc in my laptop to see the size of the disc. Could someone put their DVD in their computer and see if it is the same size, please? I got my copy off of eBay from Sound City. They say on their auction pages: All our items are new, factory sealed. We do not sell bootleged or play copies. But I dunno about my copy.....

Since you really only need DVD9 for full length movies ~120 minutes, and there is less than 60 minutes on this DVD I really don't see why you would need the extra space. You are basically suggesting that the video would be encoded at near double the quality of a movie DVD.

That aside, I have never had a problem with my DVD quality is better than cable, and can we really ask for any more than that?

No, watched them on my tv (hooked up to my DVD player with component cables). I only put the disc in my laptop to see the size of the disc. Could someone put their DVD in their computer and see if it is the same size, please? I got my copy off of eBay from Sound City. They say on their auction pages: All our items are new, factory sealed. We do not sell bootleged or play copies. But I dunno about my copy.....

Hmmmm....I have bought from these guys before & am about to buy the double disc of "In A Coma" on ebay this evening.

I will steer clear of Sound City just in case.

Thanks for the unintentional heads up.