andielicious

Possible Set List For Tour.

I remember Matt writing a blog listing all of the songs that he said there was a chance of him playing on the tour. It was a while back. But I can't, for the life of me, find that blog. I'm wondering if it was written before the big re-vamp of the blog therefore it won't be in the archives.

Can anyone help me out with this?? Thanks ;)

Guest Prosis

Which ones?

Oh and in the original post you're talking about, he mentionned Born to Kill but it doesn't seem to be there...

Edited by Prosis

Hm, so you think those songs he'll play on his acoustic tour?

I haven't seen him live, only with the band back before The Audio of Being, so I'm not really sure what to expect with a solo tour. Does he still play MGB stuff? A little bit? Not at all? I love his solo work and his earlier work, I just want to know what to expect.

Guest Prosis

Well last acoustic tour, there was a lot of MGB stuff, "So Long Mrs. Smith", "Sort of a Protest Song", "Fated", "Indestructible", "Strange Days", "The Fine Art Of Falling Apart", "Generation X-Wing", "Tripoli", "Prime Time Deliverance", "Load Me Up", "Apparitions", "Life Beyond The Minimum Safe Distance", "Symbolistic White Walls", "Advertising On Police Cars", "Truffle Pigs", etc.

Edit: And this is the picture caption: "Playing acoustically is, in the scope of an entire tour, a lot more difficult than some might imagine. It's just you up there, a guitar, and your wits. Nothing to hide behind."

So I'm pretty sure he's going to choose in that list for the tour.

Edited by Prosis

Well last acoustic tour, there was a lot of MGB stuff, "So Long Mrs. Smith", "Sort of a Protest Song", "Fated", "Indestructible", "Strange Days", "The Fine Art Of Falling Apart", "Generation X-Wing", "Tripoli", "Prime Time Deliverance", "Load Me Up", "Apparitions", "Life Beyond The Minimum Safe Distance", "Symbolistic White Walls", "Advertising On Police Cars", "Truffle Pigs", etc.

Edit: And this is the picture caption: "Playing acoustically is, in the scope of an entire tour, a lot more difficult than some might imagine. It's just you up there, a guitar, and your wits. Nothing to hide behind."

So I'm pretty sure he's going to choose in that list for the tour.

Yeah, it would be a lot more difficult.

But that's cool there's some MGB work in there, a lot more than I expected. Thanks!

Which ones?

Oh and in the original post you're talking about, he mentionned Born to Kill but it doesn't seem to be there...

I don't need to hear...

Keira Anne

Girl in the War

If I Was A Tidal Wave

Moon Over Marin

True Love Will Find You In The End

So I started listing these and I thought there were more but I guess that's all I'd really rather not hear. Maybe I'd throw in Can't Get Shot, Buffalo Seven and Little Terror but those would be fine.