shade

In My Opinion

I've never been to or heard a Matt Good live performance that I thought would be good for anything other than actually being there. Either the venue or audience sucks. Matt Good recorded and live are two different things, and a lot of the time it's an egotistic move when artists cross the two, like their live performance is so good that they record it out of pity. Matt makes good albums because he is and has had good producers, and he is good live because he has had a good band. why does he have to make a live dvd/cd?

I've never been to or heard a Matt Good live performance that I thought would be good for anything other than actually being there. Either the venue or audience sucks. Matt Good recorded and live are two different things, and a lot of the time it's an egotistic move when artists cross the two, like their live performance is so good that they record it out of pity. Matt makes good albums because he is and has had good producers, and he is good live because he has had a good band. why does he have to make a live dvd/cd?

He's good live regardless of the band. I think he sounds just as good or even better live then he does on the albums.

If I'm the dildo you're just my shaaaaaaaaame

Everybody cum on the floor tonight, all right

Everybody mop up the floor tonight, all right

Everybody get STDs tonight

Okay, so I'm a little late, but somebody had to add the chorus...

...right?