• 4. 99% Of Us Is Failure
    • 5. Born Losers
    • 6. Odette
    • 7. Black Helicopter
    • 8. The Boy Come Home
    • 9. The Devil's in Your Details
    • 13. I'm A Window
    • 14. She's In It For The Money

With almost 39% , Moon Over Marin is off, which i'm not happy about. but for all those that were lobbying to get rid of the covers, mission accomplished. it should be interesting to see what goes from here..ill keep polls open until sunday evening-ish.

this album relies to heavily on lyrics and not at all on music.

He's no Bob Dylan

i would sorta agree with that. This is a great album by Matt because of the lyrics. But musically, the album is somewhere in the middle or near bottom of his career.

honestly, "Champions of Nothing" & "True Love..." are the only songs that make me go "wow".

thats why i didnt want to do it as a poll but rather with people just writing in their votes (like has been done in the matt good march madness-style thing that was done a couple years ago with all of his songs), but crusader suggested it be done this way, so here we are. its still enjoyable though.

i would sorta agree with that. This is a great album by Matt because of the lyrics. But musically, the album is somewhere in the middle or near bottom of his career.

honestly, "Champions of Nothing" & "True Love..." are the only songs that make me go "wow".

ahh i take that back, its a better album musically than i gave credit. Listened to the whole album again today. Only songs i skipped were The Boy Come Home & "Devil's In Your Details".