beerman37

Worst Concert You Ever Paid To See

Pretty self explanatory. I've been to a ton of shows in my life (me & my wife are music junkies). We saw Jethro Tull one time and it was horrid. If they have 15 songs that I don't know, they did all 15 of them that night. The Doors Of the 21st Century were also pretty pathetic

The time I went they sucked ROYALLY. The only song from Aqualung they did was Aqualung and ignored the rest of the album, which made no sense to me. Then they did about 15 songs in a row from their albums from the 80s that i think have sold a combined 10,000 copies that not a single person around me knew. I'm all for artists trying to do different stuff during shows so that the shows dont always have that same old, same old feel.....but I think you do have to throw the audience a bone once in awhile.

As for bad shows I've paid for....

Snow Patrol...they were way too one dimensional....the drums were the same throughout.

the Openening band "Athlete" stole that show as well.

I can't even remember why I went...probably something about a girl.

I can honestly say that I've never paid money for a concert and regretted the decision after. I've seen some terrible openings acts (Pygmy Love Circus opening for A Perfect Circle stands out in my mind) but the main event (so to speak) has always been worth the money.

I can honestly say that I've never paid money for a concert and regretted the decision after. I've seen some terrible openings acts (Pygmy Love Circus opening for A Perfect Circle stands out in my mind) but the main event (so to speak) has always been worth the money.

Pygmy Love Circus does suck...but at least Danny Carey is in it.

Pygmy Love Circus does suck...but at least Danny Carey is in it.

yeah, that didn't make me feel any better after the lead singer flashed the audience his dick twice during their set (luckily, the first time, I was just looking around the theatre and didn't see it and then after the song my friends tells me what happened and as he is telling me and I'm not looking at the stage, the singer whipped it out again. i got lucky

I went to see Guns N Roses and Metallica when they did their joint tour...Metallica was fucking awesome...but they didn't get on stage til almost 10:30 pm, because that jerk off axl was almost 90 mins late to get on stage.