beerman37

Worst Concert You Ever Paid To See

with a very few acceptions, most rappers suck live.

I saw K-Os two years ago and he was amazing... well actually it was his band that really made the show. Everyone should go check him out.

Terrible: last year's Matt Good show in Kingston. I went an hour early only to see Matt, drenched in sweat, wheeled into an ambulance. It was pretty terrifying.

As for terrible performances... Broken Social Scene. Just because there's 20 something-odd members doesn't mean they can escape the pile of shit that is their live show.

I saw the killers play the commodore on their first big tour for Hot Fuss. Tickets were only $15, but I still don't think I got my money's worth. It was just boring.

Oh, and I saw the Dears (Deers?) open for MG during the Avalanche tour. That was the biggest pile of garbage ever.

Linkin Park three years ago in Madrid... the sound was SO terrible that i could hardly identify the songs they were playing...

worst concert ever... i still remember how mad i got at them for making me waste a lot of money for nothing

I'm glad the world is finally realizing how terrible Linkin Park really are.

Example: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1765596

my god if they are terrible, haircut-rabbit... they 'cheated' me once but never again... i will never pay for a concert to see them anymore!

thanks for the link! it really shows how they really are!

the planet smashers set at the edgefest thing i went to was the worst concert experience i've had. not cuz of the band. i was into that 3rd wave, party ska shit at the time. the bad part was the crowd moshing. the smashers play straight up, clean sounding, bouncy, happy ska. not ska punk or something. a bunch of the people in the crowd started moshing. pushing and shoving. it was ridiculous.

bad company was terrible, I just wanted to hear wilcox

I never saw them with Rodgers (Disappointed) I did see him with The Law...good stuff. I saw them in 91 with Damn Yankees as the opener (Nuge and the boys blew them off the stage)

Ah, that's disappointing to hear about Snow Patrol...

My parents forced me to go see a Celine Dion concert in Vegas when I was a little girl. It was sick.

Hasn't she only been doing shows in Vegas for like 5 years? You were a little girl then? Maybe my sence of time is off because I'm old, though.

Where I used to live we only ever got local bands... I can remember 2 years ago I went to go see one (I really can't remember who it was...) and I only watched the opening band coz I sort of knew a couple members, then after the opener me and some of my friends went and played pool (Coz they were playing in a school)

I think I payed 5 bucks to go or something.

Hasn't she only been doing shows in Vegas for like 5 years? You were a little girl then? Maybe my sence of time is off because I'm old, though.

No, this was before she had a permanent show (and all the gay ass opulence) at Caesar's Palace. Although, I think the show was at CP...

I was like, 10 or something. It was in a pretty small lounge-type venue (in that seating was at tables).

Worst show... I was doing a fill in, in a friend's Ratt(go ahead and laugh) tribute band, and they were opening for a Motley Crue tribute band....The bass player for the Crue band, was so bad, that the drummer was screwing up trying to keep it together. So after their first set, the lead singer asked me if I could take his place for the next couple of shows. I said yes... I made a number of friends for life that night. The drummer ended up being my best man.

But that first set those guys played...was fucking horrible...I'd never heard crue so badly butchered before ever.

I had totally forgotten about another TERRIBLE concert I saw two years ago: in this music festival in Madrid ("Festimad"), Evanescence... I can understand why I had forgotten about them... my god... it was like a shit!