sodamntired

Smoke 'em If You Got 'em

good, cause that is what i am going to be doing on friday and saturday night, GOING DRINKING IN HULL BABY!!!

(yeah, i know that it is sad that i am going to drink in Hull this weekend, but hey, it is going to be filled with Carleton/Ottawa U/Algonquin students)

I used to smoke, but then I started smoking shisha and found cigarettes redundant and less delicious.

Shisha and mary jane mixed together makes a blend of delicious intoxication you won't soon forget.

SERIOUSLY Best experience of my life was getting reallly really high by mixing my weed with shisha tobacco and smoking it.. GOOD GOD i need to do that again.

Edited by supercanuk

Shisha and mary jane mixed together makes a blend of delicious intoxication you won't soon forget.

SERIOUSLY Best experience of my life was getting reallly really high by mixing my weed with shisha tobacco and smoking it.. GOOD GOD i need to do that again.

You are SO very right!

I don't like the taste of weed at all, so mixing it with shisha is the best way to get high, plus, it stretches your weed budget, because one puts less weed in.

Stick to the fruit flavours tho, caramel and weed are not good flavourmates.

its not that you are that old.. it's that they are that young. even last year, when i was barely of age to go and party, i felt like an old grandma. except then i saw old creepy guys like garsk and i felt much younger.

Guest Prosis
If someone approaches me and tells me "those will KILL you!"

I always find it fascinating that non-smokers would say that to smokers...like smokers have been living under a rock for the past 30 years...do they expect smokers to go "WHAT??????? REALLY????? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THAT????" ;)

I'm not a smoker and never have been...but if smokers wanna kill themselves with cigarettes, I don't give a fuck, it's not my problem.

Guest Prosis

It's still pointless to tell them that it's bad for them...they know.

If it's someone I care about, I will not like it, but it's not my place to go and reprehend them...

I used to smoke, and my friends absolutely hated it, so they would do anything in their power to find, throw away or destroy my cigarettes : P

One time, I bought a brand new pack of cigs, and a few days later I figured I'd have one. I opened the pack and pulled one out and it fell apart in my hands. And it was sort of wet. Every single one of my cigarettes were soaked.

Apparently, I made the mistake of leaving my purse unattended at my friend's house, and he took it upon himself to dunk all my cigs in the toilet and then lovingly placed them back in their pack.

Asshole.

After awhile, I just got sick of it and figured shisha, which my aforementioned friend loves smoking, would be a fine enough substitute.