Doormat

Superbad

It was a pretty hilarious movie.

That one scene with "the drawing" made me laugh until I cried a bit.

This movie was great because they used unique jokes. Possibly because filmmakers never dared to take jokes that go this far.

yeah, that was great! I also like the girl Seth Danced with. it's funny because in 40 Year Old virgin she was credited as "Toe Sucking Girl" and in this she was "Period Blood Girl" she can't catch a break. I'd like to see Judd Apatow make her a focal point of a movie sometime, I always loved her.

maybe even the clerks of this generation.

is this also filmed in black and white by the director in his convenience store where he worked after he closed for the night?

cause i don't get where you're coming from

Edited by sodamntired

is this also filmed in black and white by the director in his convenience store where he worked after he closed for the night?

cause i don't get where you're coming from

meaning that Clerks was kind of the voice of under achieving 20something slackers in the early 90s kind of like how Superbad is the voice of nerdy unattractive quasi-nerds of the late 00's.