sodamntired

My Symptoms

fatigue

loss of weight

loss of appetite

upset digestive system

anxiety

if that bitch of an ex gave me Aids, I'm going to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed off at her.

Edited by sodamntired

I highly doubt it...

Why are you asking us what you have? If your taht worried go and see your doctor, or A doctor and request a blood test.

All of those symptoms are very vague and can be attributed to much more than just Aids.

didn't we already do this?

all of that can be caused by annemia, which i said before. eat some spinach.

seriously. it's amazing what a handful of spinach does. people just leave certain minerals out of hteir diet and wonder why they feel like shit

it's starvation

upon my questioning the amount of spinach in one of my CFA's diet:

"im too busy yeilding calls from multi-millionaires wondering if their money is ok to deal with lack of spinach in my diet"

...when i started my company, my dream was to have a bunch of "mes" working away.... with that comment, it looks like i'm on my way.

well, good news from today then...i asked about how my Health Care through Target works exactly, and I was told I can go to any doctor I want and just give them my Definity Health Card and they will do all the paperwork.

So all is not lost. Plus a co-worker told me I should ask about taking Xanax, to help my anxiety. I got happy just thinking about my life on that. A Life Where I Don't Worry About Anything????? that sounds awesome.

well, good news from today then...i asked about how my Health Care through Target works exactly, and I was told I can go to any doctor I want and just give them my Definity Health Card and they will do all the paperwork.

So all is not lost. Plus a co-worker told me I should ask about taking Xanax, to help my anxiety. I got happy just thinking about my life on that. A Life Where I Don't Worry About Anything????? that sounds awesome.

if it was that easy, a lot more people would be doing it

Stop whinning. I want to punch you.

did some research,

fatigue

loss of weight

loss of appetite

upset digestive system

are all related to the Anxiety, which is triggered by drinking Red Bulls 3 times a day, lack of exercise, and not eating. so i will be cutting my caffeine.