Moonlight_Graham

Im Canadian & I Dont Like Beer, Skiing, Or Hockey

I'm Canadian, and im friendly, jovial, and love beer. Also, if you'd like to discuss hockey I'm more then willing, but I speak in full sentences, and I don't often use the phrase "eh". I also pronounce my words correctly like a normal human, so I don't say things like "aboot" i say, "about" in fact, the "aboot" is used in only rural areas of western Canada. Also, if anything, the U.S. does not pronounce "about" properly because they don't pronounce the "u" and often don't use the letter "u" in words. Example: "Colour" is not "Color" - and "Colin" is not said "Co-lin" as it is in SOME areas of the states.

My name is Joe, I like imported beer, I didn't care when NHL was on strike, not a huge fan of hockey but the OHL that year was really good, I've skiid once and probably won't again for a long long time, I've never snowboarded, but I love winter but I am Canadian

I'm Canadian, and im friendly, jovial, and love beer. Also, if you'd like to discuss hockey I'm more then willing, but I speak in full sentences, and I don't often use the phrase "eh". I also pronounce my words correctly like a normal human, so I don't say things like "aboot" i say, "about" in fact, the "aboot" is used in only rural areas of western Canada. Also, if anything, the U.S. does not pronounce "about" properly because they don't pronounce the "u" and often don't use the letter "u" in words. Example: "Colour" is not "Color" - and "Colin" is not said "Co-lin" as it is in SOME areas of the states.

and the BEAVER IS A TRULY PROUD AND NOBLE ANIMAL, a TOQUE IS A HAT, A CHESTERFIELD IS A COUCH, AND IT IS PRONOUNCED 'ZED' NOT 'ZEE'!

sorry, i had to ;)

I started playing hockey when I was 4, and played competetively for 12 years. Pretty mcuh my first love, and rightfully so, it's a great sport. Road hockey is equally awesome, and so is the beaver, who I just saw at the berlin zoo. I don't like molson canadian because i'm a pilsner man and labatt blue is 10x better. I used to own a snowboard because snowboarding is rii=diculously fun, but I don't have time to go or the money for that matter. Canada is pretty awesome.

The beavers at the zoo built a dam and you could go underneath the water and see them in their dam, one of the beavers brought the other some wood and I could see him saying "Good..... Good (tenting fingers)"