Avalanche

Strange Days Acoustic

Agoraphobe

Champions of nothing

WWWHR

Life beyond the minimum safe distancy

99% of us is failure

BAM

so far, "champions of nothing" (I said that in another post here) is getting closer to be at the same level as The rat who would be king and Blue skies over bad lands (which are my two favorite ones from MG)... although not yet!

I agree with the people who posted that it takes a while for songs to become favorites, and favorites change depending on one's mood or events currently happening in his/her life.

Champions of Nothing ranks as one of my favorite songs, as does Born Losers, Metal Airplanes, I'm a Window, Black Helicopter, She's in it for the Money. That's a lot of favorites off of one album.

I have just recently been through the end of a long-term relationship, and there's nothing better to heal a broken heart than some honest Matt Good music.

P.S. I've notice a lot of very negative posts about the new album on The Bored in general, and I'm kinda disturbed by it. If you're a fan of Matt's, then you should support him, not nit-pick to find flaws. do you have nothing better to do?

P.S. I've notice a lot of very negative posts about the new album on The Bored in general, and I'm kinda disturbed by it. If you're a fan of Matt's, then you should support him, not nit-pick to find flaws. do you have nothing better to do?

really, though! if you people were real fans, you would lie about liking his new album, even if it does nothing for you personally. everyone loves an ass-kisser, and the world could use some more liars. at the very least, keep your filthy mouths shut if you don't like it. positive opinions, only, please.

no, i really have nothing better to do.

Wow, it's so strange to hear that so many people here dislike the new album. Maybe I was misled into thinking fans of Matt's would be posting here -obviously not everyone is. Some people don't grow up along with the artists, I guess.

P.S.After listening to the album only once, I don't think you could possibly understand the album. Give it another shot.