Sign in to follow this  
Ozzwald

15 Hours....

I'm not sure if this is kosher to ask on here & I apologize if I'm out of line but can anyone tell me where I can get an MP3 copy of the Matthew Good Band demo "15 Hours On a September Thursday"?

Torrents have been a no go.

If i weren't about to go to bed i'd offer to email it to you. But im sure one of the nice people on The Bored will hook you up.

Well if there's no "thank you" from me in the thread to someone by this time tomorrow, I'd be most grateful if you could do that. PM me & I'll give you my e-mail addy. ;)

Thanks.

Someone else is already on it, but I'll just say that in my opinion it is the best Matt Good "album."

Hopefully that'll whet your appetite.

Hey, could anyone send me a copy of the "History Teacher Demos." I've been looking for a copy for a while and can't seem to find it. I want to listen to Dancing Invisible. I'd Really appreciate it ;)

I, too, am looking for 15 Hours.

I have all the other demos, so if anyone wants/needs to trade, I'd be willing.

Man, thanks a friggin' lot again for 15 Hours Ozzwald. The Ocean is fricking awesome. I really like it.

Hey you're welcome man. Just paying one forward - I got it from An Ocean Pearl, so cool, it's all good! Glad you like it!