Hyphnip

New Britney Spears Part 2 & 3

They just revoked her visitation rights. What a loser.

You sure are.

What the court is saying to Britney Spears is that her life and her body do not belong to her and she can't do whatever she wants with them. I can't believe more people aren't appalled. She's not so dangerous she can't be allowed to see her kids under supervision, the court is just punishing her for flouting its authority.

Is anyone else curious what the kids think of all this? It's pretty funny that this is supposedly all about them (it's actually not) and nobody knows what they think.

Edited by Bizud

maybe they don't ask the kids 'cause they don't have the capacity to understand what's happening.

i don't think it's any of our buisness and the fact that a thread was made about it is fucking ridiculous. there's absolutely nothing we can do about it, so everyone should just stop shitting their pants over something that affects no one but britney and her family.

You sure are.

What the court is saying to Britney Spears is that her life and her body do not belong to her and she can't do whatever she wants with them.

No, it's saying she can't visit her children.

Is it so terrible that a person's not allowed to do whatever they please? If so, let's get all them murderers/rapists etc free first, shall we?

The court know much more about her than you or I, perhaps, I know this is crazy - at the moment she's a negative influence on her children?