Hyphnip

New Britney Spears Part 2 & 3

Is it so terrible that a person's not allowed to do whatever they please? If so, let's get all them murderers/rapists etc free first, shall we?

People should be allowed to do whatever they want with their own body. Yes, I know they're not. It's an injustice. It's called bodily integrity and it's a psychological need. It's not psychologically healthy not to have it - you need to be able to decide what happens to your body and that includes what goes into it.

maybe they don't ask the kids 'cause they don't have the capacity to understand what's happening.

I'm sure they have the capacity to understand whether they want to be allowed to see their mother or not. That's not the reason. The reason is that kids' subjective experiences are not valued. Nobody cares how they feel.

Edited by Bizud

are you kidding me?

it's not as simple as asking them what they think of no seeing their mother anymore. chances are, they don't see her too often as it is. the oldest is what, 4 yrs old? it knows acouple sentences, it would not understand that it's mother is no allowed to raise it because she's had numerous drug problems and seems to be loosing her mind.

and all in all, you have no fucking idea what the kids think or want or if they've had any reference in the decision because you're getting your goddamn information from entertainment tonight.

Um, most four year olds know more than a couple sentences.

I'm curious why you think she seems to be losing her mind though. Especially since you went off about how I don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe you're getting your information from Entertainment Tonight? I don't watch that so that would explain it.

I think the kids should be allowed to have visits with their mother. Of course I know they haven't had any say in the decision because I know how custody battles and child protection work, and they don't ever give a fig about what the kids think or how they feel because kids' subjective experiences are not valued.

Edited by Bizud

She's either losing her mind or becoming very friggin' desperate for attention.

At four, you don't know many sentences, but you can get the gist of what's going on by reading body language and the environment.

If the shit that Britney has done hasn't scarred her kids yet, then...

But we're talking about Hollywood Celebrities now, they think they're Gods. All the attention and money is they get bound to spoil them. When they don't get what they want...Temper tantrum!

Take the kid/s to an aunt/uncle/foster home. Maybe living in cupboard under some stairs will teach them some modesty/humbleness before they learn the horrible, horrible truth.

Edited by Doormat

the problem with saying that britney should be allowed to do whatever she wants with her own body is that shes doing so with her children in tow. she was driving without a valid license, yeah, but she was driving her children. there were instances where she was driving with her children on her lap, which just so happen to be caught of film by the pap. of she was doing drugs and her kids weren't around her (i.e. the situation the courts are trying to arrange) then it would be okay. but if shes getting fucked up and then going to mother them (which apparently the courts/federline's lawyers have proved), that's not cool.

How am I a loser? First off I've seen first hand how the family court system works, thanks to two fairly irresponsible siblings...What is in the best interest of the children, is their primary concern. Britney is a loser, because she has complete control over the outcome of her interactions with the court...

When you have children, they are your primary concern...not you career, who you fuck, what you drive, what drugs you do, who you hang out with...do you get that???

Britney is a loser, because as I said before...PUBLICLY, note even privately, but PUBLICLY WHERE THE JUDGE AND THE COURT APPOINTED ATTENDANTS TO HER CASE CAN SEE HER(Note Lauren's post above), she has consistently flouted the directives of conduct as they have been set for her to follow.

She obviously doesn't care about her children, if she did she would be doing what she was told. This isn't about her body, this is about irresponsibility, and about putting her needs above that of her children(Again note Lauren's post above). I am disgusted by the media coverage of all of this, at the same time maybe someone might see this twit, and learn a valuable lesson about parenting.

The child protective laws in this country, are here to defend those least capable of defending themselves. They are not a laughing matter.

I was kidding about the suicide pool, but I am serious about this...Britney, the attention that surrounds her, the way she conducts herself, and own publicly proven lack of consideration for the children's welfare are the reasons why she is in this mess...

Edited by bishopx

the problem with saying that britney should be allowed to do whatever she wants with her own body is that shes doing so with her children in tow. she was driving without a valid license, yeah, but she was driving her children. there were instances where she was driving with her children on her lap, which just so happen to be caught of film by the pap. of she was doing drugs and her kids weren't around her (i.e. the situation the courts are trying to arrange) then it would be okay. but if shes getting fucked up and then going to mother them (which apparently the courts/federline's lawyers have proved), that's not cool.

not bad for being drunk.

I was kidding about the suicide pool, but I am serious about this...Britney, the attention that surrounds her, the way she conducts herself, and own publicly proven lack of consideration for the children's welfare are the reasons why she is in this mess...

The reason is that Kevin Federline sued her for custody in response to her filing for divorce. Don't forget that's the essential character of this episode. She would not be being put through this if they would work their shit out.

Britney is a loser, because as I said before...PUBLICLY, note even privately, but PUBLICLY WHERE THE JUDGE AND THE COURT APPOINTED ATTENDANTS TO HER CASE CAN SEE HER(Note Lauren's post above), she has consistently flouted the directives of conduct as they have been set for her to follow.

She obviously doesn't care about her children, if she did she would be doing what she was told. This isn't about her body, this is about irresponsibility, and about putting her needs above that of her children(Again note Lauren's post above). I am disgusted by the media coverage of all of this, at the same time maybe someone might see this twit, and learn a valuable lesson about parenting.

She may well not even want primary custody, but I'm sure she wants the right to see her kids. Courts aren't to be respected anyway (but they are to be avoided at all costs). The whole process was stacked against her from the beginning.

I didn't realize that to be a parent you had to be fucking sober. Plenty of parents are never sober but not necessarily bad parents, and nobody takes their kids away because their shit isn't caught on camera.

When you have children, they are your primary concern...not you career, who you fuck, what you drive, what drugs you do, who you hang out with...do you get that???

Having children does not mean you are no longer entitled to a life.

Edited by Bizud

having kids may not mean you are no longer "entitled to a life" but it absolutely does mean that your priorities shift, and the care and protection of those that one chooses to bring into this world is paramount. while its true that there are probably a fair share of substance abusing law breaking parents out there, let me assure you that whether or not that substance abuser is britney spears and the father is kevin federline, these cases aren't so uncommon. north america is obsessed with 'celebrity' so of course britney's case is going to be front and center, but you can bet your fucking life that every justice system in every city on this continent is dealing with a case just like this at any given moment.

I've seen nothing to indicate she has a substance abuse problem. Drug use is not drug abuse. I've seen lots to indicate that other people think she has a drug problem, but since what constitutes a "problem" is entirely subjective, only Britney Spears can decide if she has a substance abuse problem.

People should be allowed to do whatever they want with their own body.  Yes, I know they're not.  It's an injustice.  It's called bodily integrity and it's a psychological need.  It's not psychologically healthy not to have it - you need to be able to decide what happens to your body and that includes what goes into it.

Such a fucking hippy. ;) So if I was to go parading outside a primary school completely naked, while wanking whenever a little kid went by, that'd be okay with you? Y'know, as it's just my body.

Or would you deem me to be unfit around little children? As Mrs Spears has kinda been.

Edited by LonelyWreckage

That was perfect Craig!!! Personal freedom only goes to the line of law...then you have to accept the laws of the land as a responsible human being. There are times when health, Mental and Physical come into play when determining what's best for a child...