spring90

Fall Shows '07

What new show this fall will you be watching?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What new show this fall will you be watching?

• Pushing Daisies
    • Reaper
    • Journeyman
    • Cane
    • K-ville
    • New Amsterdam
    • Sarah Connor Chronicles
    • Back to You
    • Gossip Girl
    • Chuck
    • Samantha Who?
    • Private Practice
    • Moonlight
    • One not listed here (Let us know what)
    • I'm not watching any new shows this fall

if you had a thread about returning shows, I'd vote for the Office and Heroes. otherwise, meh.

if I watch one of these shows randomly and like it, I'll start watching it, but I'm not expecting to pick up another new show this year.

voted for Pushing Daisies, Bryan Fuller is a pretty solid writter (Wonderfalls, Dead Like Me), plus it has a very Tim Burtony weird feel to it. It has no hope of lasting, but I'll enjoy the first few episodes, and look forward to getting the complete series boxset next year with a bunch of the unaired episodes =P

voted for Pushing Daisies, Bryan Fuller is a pretty solid writter (Wonderfalls, Dead Like Me), plus it has a very Tim Burtony weird feel to it. It has no hope of lasting, but I'll enjoy the first few episodes, and look forward to getting the complete series boxset next year with a bunch of the unaired episodes =P

I loved dead like me. i was sad to find it only lasted 2 seasons.

I most certainly won't be stepping foot into any of the shows in that poll. I may check out The Sarah Conner Chronicles even though I think it's dumb they're attempting a series out of it but I love the movies (1 and 2) so much I probably won't help but be curious.

I'll probably be watching The Office and the obvious (to me anyway), Corner Gas.