meaning, have you actually spoken/shook hands with a famous musician, not just sat in the back row at a 10,000+ crowd concert?

i have met two.

first was Dennis of the (international) noise conspiracy

n163901280_30320832_6321.jpg

then there is Carlee of Xiu Xiu

n163901280_30615900_5955.jpg

I told her to "look like you're too cool to pose for pictures. She has had experience doing this.

65.jpg

Edited by sodamntired

i forgot, i worked at a used cd store that was within a block of a bar where a lot of bands came in to play. The Brian Jonestown Massacre came to Cheapo Disc one night.

bryanjonestownmassacre.jpg

I got most of the band to autograph the cd, but one guy told me, "i didn't record that."

Tons. I work for the Wachovia Center & Wachovia Spectrum in Philadelphia so I am always in contact with many stars. Elton John, Paul McCartney, Cyndi Lauper and sarah McLaughlin were super duper nice people. Bruce Springsteen and Michael Stipe are raging assholes

Other than meeting Matt Good a few times, I haven't met anyone...

I don't think the bassist and ex-keyboardist for Barenaked Ladies counts as rock stars XD

That's the one I'm missing and that I'd love to meet! ;)

Edited by juanpe

Melissa McClelland

I totally forgot about her. I made a fool of myself. she was giving me an autograph and I felt awkward (as I often do when I meet someone who is great like her) and I mumbled some gibberish.

I met Matt Good, Steven Page (of BNL), the 3 guys from the Goo Goo Dolls, the 3 guys from Everclear, and Paul Doucette (the drummer from Matchbox 20). All save MG (who I met at the Vegas show) I met at tapings of the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. My friends and I made fake IDs when we were in middle school so we could go and see our favorite bands play on the show.... good times.

I met Matt Good, Steven Page (of BNL), the 3 guys from the Goo Goo Dolls, the 3 guys from Everclear, and Paul Doucette (the drummer from Matchbox 20). All save MG (who I met at the Vegas show) I met at tapings of the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. My friends and I made fake IDs when we were in middle school so we could go and see our favorite bands play on the show.... good times.

Is Steven Page nice? I've had heard that he's not from some, and from others, that he's as sweet as Ed...

i've met melissa mcclelland, the dudes from death from above 1979 on several occasions, and the closest i've ever come to meeting matt good was when he played georgian college in 04' or '05, i can't remember when. he was eating pizza in the student lounge with the band, and we were separated by a pane of glass.

619021166_l.jpg

I interviewed the band Easily Amused last year at the college radio station I worked at.

nice people.

and my sister had Craig Montoya from Everclear hit on her and get her number. I told her that she should date him....then I could do some real name dropping

Edited by sodamntired