Sparq

Zeitgeist

Right Here

I don't know how much of it is legitimate and mow much is heavily interpereted or perhaps outright lies, but it's interesting enough. Presented in three sections, all essentially conspiracy theories: Religion in general, destruction of the world trade center, and international banking (and of course, how all three are designed to oppress and control you). World government, media control, etc etc etc...

Zeitgeist was created as a non-profit filmiac expression to inspire people to start looking at the world

from a more critical perspective and to understand that very often things are not what the

population at large think they are. The information in Zeitgeist was established over a year long period

of research and the current Source page on this site lists the basic sources used / referenced.

Soon, an Interactive Transcript will be online with detailed footnotes and links so exact sources

and further research can be relayed.

Now, it's important to point out that there is a tendency to simply disbelieve things that are

counter to our understanding, without the necessary research performed.

For example, some information contained in Part 1 and Part 3, specifically, is not obtained

by simple keyword searches on the Internet. You have to dig deeper. For instance,

very often people who look up "Horus" or "The Federal Reserve" on the Internet

draw their conclusions from very general or biased sources. Online encyclopedias or text book

Encyclopedias often do not contain the information contained in Zeitgeist. However, if one takes

the time to read the sources provided, they will find that what is being presented is

based on documented evidence. Any corrections, clarifications & further points regarding the film

are found on the Clarifications page.

That being said, It is my hope that people will not take what is said

in the film as the truth, but find out for themselves, for truth is not told, it is realized.

Thank You

So, uh...yeah. That's all I got.

Edited by Sparq

I watched Zeitgeist a while back, and it did exactly that - inspired me to take a deeper, more critical look into the world around me in my own accord.

In doing so I found this guy named Michael Tsarion. He does extremely lengthy video lectures and has a few off his own books, most of which try and explain falsehoods in history and Atlantis.. Hahaha, but it's so interesting.

In doing so I found this guy named Michael Tsarion. He does extremely lengthy video lectures and has a few off his own books, most of which try and explain falsehoods in history and Atlantis.. Hahaha, but it's so interesting.

I stumbled upon one of his videos a couple of weeks ago. Interesting stuff. He reminds me of David Icke.

I have yet to see Zeitgeist, thanks for the link, Sparq.

I have yet to see Zeitgeist, thanks for the link, Sparq.

Well, I hope you enjoy it, but maintain skepticism.

For as long as one can resist the embedded idealogical zealotry, thought experiments such as this can be profoundly interesting.