Hospital Music Survivor: Round Twelve

Vote Off The Song You Like Least  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Off The Song You Like Least

• 1. Champions of Nothing
    • 2. A Single Explosion
    • 4. 99% Of Us Is Failure
    • 5. Born Losers

I'm in shock on how dumb you people are. Mind you, you are the same group of people that have stated that "Champions of Nothing" is better than "Avalanche"!

I don't believe I ever stated that. Champions is a great song in my opinion, but not better than Avalanche. In any case, I don't think the matter is in any way a matter of intelligence but merely one of taste. The only thing that shocks me is that anyone would really care enough about a poll on a fan site to say that people who they've never met are dumb or on crack because they disagree with them on song choices (Actually, it doesn't really shock me, because this is the internet, and and it happens often enough over similarly trivial things).

I'm in shock on how dumb you people are. Mind you, you are the same group of people that have stated that "Champions of Nothing" is better than "Avalanche"!

you are the dumbass, for calling people who like Champions better then Avalanche dumb, it is our own opinion, and you can take yours and shove it.

Edited by Audio of Being

It seems that the only dumb person here is you for calling people who don't think like you dumb. If you are not interested on this site, page, post or whatever, just don't 'stop by'.

We (MG's fans) are just giving our opinions. And everyone is free to like one song more than another one... That's the beauty of music...

Edited by juanpe

I don't believe I ever stated that. Champions is a great song in my opinion, but not better than Avalanche. In any case, I don't think the matter is in any way a matter of intelligence but merely one of taste. The only thing that shocks me is that anyone would really care enough about a poll on a fan site to say that people who they've never met are dumb or on crack because they disagree with them on song choices (Actually, it doesn't really shock me, because this is the internet, and and it happens often enough over similarly trivial things).

Exactly!

Different strokes for different folks.

I wouldn't want this forum to turn into a Netphoria.

Regarding my vote, I nulled it because I could not decide.