cloudburst

Futurama 2008 Season

Will you watch Futurama next year when it comes back on the air?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch Futurama next year when it comes back on the air?

• YES
    • NO

I always figured the problem with Futurama was that it was on when the Simpsons was at its best, nobody wanted to watch a version of the Simpsons that wasn't as funny. Later on as the Simpsons started to decline, thats when everyone realized how funny Futurama is and always has been.

I want to see what becomes of Frye and Leela's strange relationship...

Nothing will. Remember? Fry said it himself:

"But that's not why people watch TV. Clever things make people feel stupid and unexpected things make them feel scared."

Best series ever. Well not best, but certainly a good show. I 'saw' a release of Bender's Big Score, and I think it nicely ties up some loose ends, and contributes to the series in a great way. I can't wait to see the other 3 movies/12 episodes that they have planned. One big plus too, is that all the voices remain the same. Nothing would have been worse than a certain voice role not being filled by the person who did it originally while the series was still in production.