Mr. Chips

Matthew Good or Matthew Good Band?

Matthew Good or Matthew Good Band?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Matthew Good or Matthew Good Band?

• 1. Matthew Good
    • 2. Matthew Good Band

I don't agree, I believe the MGB was the result of the creative driving force of all of the band members.

Matt's music had developed since the break up, but the direction is different, the mood, and feel is different. Matt's work as a solo artist is clearly a result of himself, and is clearly different then the work of the MGB.

Peace

I love bolth bands....well....you know what i mean, but i would have to go with matthew good band just for there beautiful Midnight Cd (loved that CD)

Although i love avalanche just as much ;)

Bah! Whatever... i voted for Mgb anyway

Matt Good solo for sure. I liked MGB a lot when I was younger. I still like them! but I don't know. MG is more my speed now.

Edited by Nearing_Fantastica

Well, I voted MGB, because my three favourite albums that I'm constantly battling over are Audio Of Being, Beautiful Midnight and Avalanche.

Since AOB & BM are under the name of MGB, that's 2-1...

And I simply cannot deny the power of majority.

Plus who couldn't love Dave Genn & Ian Browne?

;)

i said mgb hard to explain why i guess i just thought i'd want to vote matt good cause i love him and how his music has changed and matured but when i look back my favorite songs and albums were in the mgb era and he was more about the pissing people off and having fun along the way. i miss that spirit

i said mgb hard to explain why i guess i just thought i'd want to vote matt good cause i love him and how his music has changed and matured but when i look back my favorite songs and albums were in the mgb era and he was more about the pissing people off and having fun along the way. i miss that spirit

I agree totally.

His fuck off, free natured, free spirit was great. I enjoyed those days.