Moonlight_Graham

Who's Going To The Ottawa Show Oct. 17/18th?

eddis:

Haha yeah that was the girl. She was also the one who said "You're Beautiful" when it was dead silent in there. Priceless stuff.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who got to enjoy two shows last night

Haha yeah i remember that. She yelled that after he was done Apparitions (or maybe Strange Days?). I remember it was one of Matt's more popular slower songs anyways, i guess his voice on some of the notes knocked her out hehe.

P.S. THANKS so much for the setlist for the 18th. I recorded a quick clip of each song with my camera so i could remember the set, but thanks to you i dont's have to go through each vid & figure out what all the songs were!

Polyurethane:

Regardless, it was a great show, and I enjoyed Silent Army In The Trees. Matt was hilarious between songs. King Kong, hot actresses, Michael Jackson... I don't think there was a topic he didn't cover.

"I'm really enjoying this wine... all nine dollars of it."

Ya his banter was funny. i like him bantering with the lighting guy & getting him to stick projection up on the ceiling. i really did think he was totally smashed when he first started talking w/ his wine glass, but there's no way. Probably a little buzzed though! This was my 1st ever MG concert, does Matt always banter like that way?

Krista:

Anyone record either of these shows?

I got a good part of 'Champions', and like i said above i got very short clips of each song but none of it is really presentable. I did get some of his banter though which i can stick up on youtube when i get some time. If my damn camera didn't take up so room on my memory card for video i would have recorded more of the show. I had a great view too, 3rd row center! Luckily i got some really nice pics throughout the show.

And THANKS for putting those clips on youtube!! Do you have any more? Wondering if you could put the original files of your videos up on yousendit.com or somehing, since youtube really degrades audio & picture quality.

Edited by Moonlight_Graham