Shiri

What Did You Last Watch On Tv?

Prison Break

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
Presumably the new episode? What did you reckon? I thought it was great, although I HATED the explanation of the prisons situation, it sounded wayyy too scripted. The clerk may as well have faced the camera, stuck a torch under his chin and started bleeding cackling. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I'm still confused. The only thing my post gives away, from what I can see, is something that was revealed months ago at the end of the second series. Is that still considered a spoiler? I mean, are Isreal that far behind, and if so, how was I supposed to know to use spoilers for her? Usually something revealed half a year ago/in previous series, is fair game for discussion, correct?

It's just I purposely kept it short & ambiguous, thinking not to spoil it for any one.

Edit: Thanks for editing my post, although I'm guessing the damage has been done?

Edited by LonelyWreckage

Presumably the new episode? What did you reckon? I thought it was great, although I HATED the explanation of the prisons situation, it sounded wayyy too scripted. The clerk may as well have faced the camera, stuck a torch under his chin and started bleeding cackling.  :rolleyes:

Yeah, It was... I wasn't really liking the whole 'fight to the death' thing either, for some reason... also just plain creepy that they're is in the same prison, though it was hilarious on Micheal's face when Teddy came in.... it was just such a look of panic...

I'm looking forward to him escaping again, though.

Season finale of Big Brother....

I watched both seasons. I'll have the new one probably in two months. I could download it and watch it a day after the US but I don't bother, no show is good enough that I can't wait for it.

Anyway, no, it's not a big spoiler, I was talking more for future posts.

Edited by Designate