sodamntired

What Did You Do This Morning?

i overbooked myself today and i might not have time to watch all my online lectures before my online quiz tomorrow. so hopefully i know a lot already. i have class from 10-11:30, then a friend is coming over to tell me about her new boyfriend (who i slept with a few weeks ago), and then i'm supposed to have coffee with a friend at 3 but i didn't take down his cell number when he gave it to me, so we'll see if that happens.

Woke up, couldn't believe it was 7am....soooo dark, stupid clouds...they're conspiring! Had a shower, ran antivirus.com on my computer because our internet got d/c'd because of a virus on our network...didn't find anything, running scan again. Got ready for work...and here I am.

i overbooked myself today and i might not have time to watch all my online lectures before my online quiz tomorrow. so hopefully i know a lot already. i have class from 10-11:30, then a friend is coming over to tell me about her new boyfriend (who i slept with a few weeks ago), and then i'm supposed to have coffee with a friend at 3 but i didn't take down his cell number when he gave it to me, so we'll see if that happens.

how many different people have you slept with this year?

someone's mother keeps calling at like 7am so i woke up to the phine ringing (which i absolutely hate). then my roommates was slamming cupboards and the oven door and everything else she could find. so i was very awake by the time 9 rolled around. so i showered and now i'm listening to the wedding singer soundtrack. i will eat and get dressed soon.