RicardoObviouso

Tonight In Vancouver

i was there. so was tracy, kev, danimal, lots of other people. he played a 2 hour and 40 minute set

setlist:

Girl Wedged Under The Front Of A Firebird

Load Me Up

Strange Days

Born Losers

[either a new song or an extended intro for BH]

Black Helicopter

She's In It For the Money

I'm a Window

Symbolistic White Walls

99% Of Us Is Failure

Avalanche

Odette

Prime Time Deliverance

Simon and Garfunkel's Keep the Customer Satisfied

Pledge of Allegiance

Apparitions

First Encore

North American for Life

Champions of Nothing

Suburbia

Second Encore

Metal Airplanes

Fated

Fine Art of Falling Apart

True Love Will Find You In The End

Edited by Crusader

I could have sworn Matt was a bit tipsy for his show. He slurred a lot of his words, shuffled around on stage, and even messed up a few songs to the point of stopping himself in the middle of Black Helicopter. Still a good show. Just funny he might have indulged a bit too much in the wine even while on stage.

Amazing concert. I was so glad he came out for 2 encores.

He really made us work for the first one, my arms were killing me!

Yeah it was a good show. He didn't really seem drunk to me, maybe a bit buzzed but I think that's all. I think he's just comfortable enough to screw up and not really care. It's cool, more relaxed that way.

dala was pretty good, the girls were nice as well though people should remember to talk to them after the show!

regarding the "i'm on fire song":

It was half of a new song called Silent Army In The Trees

edit: also, mg didn't seem drunk. he did seem a little buzzed but more so tired. i mean it was almost 3 hours

dala was pretty good, the girls were nice as well though people should remember to talk to them after the show!

regarding the "i'm on fire song":

edit: also, mg didn't seem drunk. he did seem a little buzzed but more so tired. i mean it was almost 3 hours

They are such sweet ladies, I heart them.

Are you sure it was a two hour forty minute set? I coulda swore he went on at around 8:30 and was done just after 10:30...

This is exactly right. Dala started at 7:30ish and ended at 8ish. MG didnt get on stage until 8:30ish, I remember because I was watching my phone the whole time (waiting for a phone call before the show started). By my recollection he played for about 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Still a wicked show though. Although overall I think I enjoyed last years accoustic show better, just better song selection in my opinion. Then again, last year I was also right in front of him in the first row so maybe I cant make a proper judgement on it.

Lastly, is it just me or does the merch kinda suck this tour? I'm kicking myslf for not buying a shirt last year.

Ehhhhhhh don't think he was drunk at all. Got to go backstage after the show, said hello, all that jazz, he seemed exhausted, but not drunk in the least.

Beginning of a tour, 2+ hours show. Yeah, I think he was probably exhausted.

Also, please tell me someone recorded this show. Please.

Edited by ccf23