Crusader

Silent Army In The Trees

Is there a way one can hear this song?

Ta da!

[hide_me]http://seagurs.com/blog/download/mg_edmonton_silent_army.mp3[/hide_me]

This is from last night. It's a 3.5MB/160KB CBR MP3. I just cut it out from my recording. It will be a few days before the whole show is available but it is there.

Unfortunately the September 23/Sunday (Edmonton) show was not recorded even though I thought I was rolling tape. Oh well, sometimes that's how it goes.

Ta da!

[hidden]

This is from last night.  It's a 3.5MB/160KB CBR MP3.  I just cut it out from my recording.  It will be a few days before the whole show is available but it is there.

Unfortunately the September 23/Sunday (Edmonton) show was not recorded even though I thought I was rolling tape.  Oh well, sometimes that's how it goes.

Oh I was totally hoping someone managed to record the Monday Edmonton show ;)

I was the guy talking about outsourcing before Suburbia lolz

Nice job on the lyrics, and great song.

As for the unknowns in the lyrics...

Should be 'Wore camouflage on Halloween' not 'oh'

The [???] is 'Just' in the 4th verse

I cant tell if its Stab in the chorus or not.

I hope by the time the Ontario shows I'll be at come around he plays all of these awesome songs the rest of you get!

very easy chords

tuning is 1/2 step down

intro/verse/chorus is D (with the little e string open) and A. He also hammers on the top E string with his thumb on the 2nd fret while playing chords D and A. Just listen to the song you can hear it when he does it. (takes a bit of practice to do that with your thumb; you can also use a finger but I find that harder)

The very last part of the song where it starts "And I'm on fire" those chords are Bm, A, D in that order.

Hope that helps.

I think in the lyrics section, particulaily in the chorus he is actually saying,

"there ain't nobody screaming out for you to come inside and eat"

as reference to us all being kids and hearing our mom yelling at us to get home.

I have caught 4 of his shows already this tour and I had goose bumps during this song.