skizzors

Merchandise

is it a messenger bag?

got any pics of it, besides the computerized one he did?

It's sort of a messenger bag... it's like a tote bag with a messenger-style strap. There's no flap, the strap is not adjustable, and it closes with a small strip of velcro at the top. Made of nylon weave sort of material. It's very simple, but only $20, and guys could pull it off.

I was looking for a tour gift for my friend for her birthday but couldn't make it to the Vancouver show. Ideally I was looking for a Vancouver date tour poster and bought one off of ebay.ca this week from "ruffknights" for his "in a coma" show but when I got it in the mail,it looked like the font was scanned, cut and paste onto the background with extra colour marks outside of the letters. very disappointed with that. And I saw that Maple Music doesn't have any current tour merch on their website. does anyone know how else I can get a tour poster or shirt?

thanks

You should have made this post yesterday. I would have picked something up for you and mailed it out. There's a decent Nothing To Hide Tour signed print (looks like the Hospital Music album cover basically and is a bit bigger than a vinyl album cover) for $15.00 that your friend would probably appreciate. Maybe someone else will pick something up for you.