juanpe

New Mg Tour

Hi all,

As you know, I cannot possibly know anything about the new shows from MG latest tour, since I'm in Spain. How do the new songs sound live?

And specially, how does Champions of nothing (my favorite song from the album) sound? What other songs from previous albums does he play?

Thanx for the info in advance.

I'd love to be able to get a live bootlet from the last tour... *sigh*

juanpe

If the Hub worked again, I would be able to hear him live (as I used to do with the previous tours)... that way I can always imagine I'm in the show myself :angry:

In any case, with Shane's link not only can we listen to it, but we can also watch the show! ;)

If the Hub worked again, I would be able to hear him live (as I used to do with the previous tours)...

Yeah, I'd like the hub back too... it was my window to the world of Matt Good as I'm stuck in Australia and not able to afford to fly over for a show.

Are there links to torrents floating around that someone might be able to point me to?

Thanks.

;)

the new tour sounds alot like am, c, em and g. there you go kids, secrets out. go make your own fun.

damn. i was really hoping to hear some fucked up steve vai style guitar chops, weird key changes, complex chord structures/progressions and jazzy shit like that. bummer. i guess i'll just have to settle for listening to the lyrics and letting the guitar work accompany them. did i take the bait well enough?

Acoustic shows are supposed to be the way he's been playing. If you don't want to see an acoustic show don't go see this tour.

I went to see him in the Sault, at the Uni bar, it was small, close up, and pretty good.