S.E. Hardy

Buffalo

oh geez, I need to not yell at shows anymore...hahaha

I ran out of space on my memory card on my camera pretty quick, but that was because I had been taking higher resolution videos. So because of that I had to delete some videos and take lower resolution vids.

I got high res vids of 99%, Born Losers, and She's in it For the Money, and low res vids of I'm A Window, Generation X-Wing, Prime Time Deliverance, Apparitions, some of Champions of Nothing, Suburbia, some of Pledge of Allegiance, and Fine Art. The low res ones needed to be split into 2 parts sometimes...I also fucked up and didn't get the first lines of like, 3 of the songs. But I did the best I could. The high res vids are fucking awesome. I also took some cool pics that I'll post a little later.

Edited by Gomo

I should also probably mention that I was supposed to get home to NYC at 9am yesterday, but my connecting flight to philly was delayed so I missed the flight to NY, meaning I had to go to Philly, then go to DC, then go back to NYC which meant that I ended up having spent 9 hours at the Buffalo airport from midnight to 9am when I got on the plane (and sat on the runway for a half hour and circled in the air for 20 minutes above Philly) and then didn't walk through the doors of my house til 6:30pm. It was a fucking longass day and I was on little sleep, but it was totally fucking worth it and I'd do it all again to be at that show. Holy shit.

No problemo everyone.

Gomo, I'm definitely looking forward to some HQ videos as mine were really shitty.

Here's the stage banter:

[hide_me]http://www.sendspace.com/file/93f4hn[/hide_me]

Edit I don't know how to do that hide tag thing. So if it's necessary Anton feel free to edit.

Edit II it's just the spoiler tag? Really?