S.E. Hardy

Buffalo

I figured it didn't really make a difference.

I can upload the entire show all-in-one if you want.

No need to reupload it all as one, but if you could just tell me where the banter goes, I'd appreciate it. I dunno, when I have bootlegs of shows I like hearing it all *shrugs*

Yeah, that's cool.

Stella beer goes before Born Losers, Old Age/Bright Light goes before Avalanche, Post Nasal Drip before Strange Days, Kick Nancy Pelosi's Ass before Silent Army in the Trees, Don't Need More of those before Alert Status Red, Going Back to Canada before She's In It For the Money, Picture before In a World Called Catastrophe, Getting the Water Out before Apparitions, Kickass before Girl Wedged.

Fine Art video...

I need to learn proper video taking etiquette by not singing along and yelling during videos ;) haha

So yeah, I have more but I probably won't have the time to upload them for a few days.\

I tried uploading the higher resolution videos but the file sizes are apparently too big for youtube to handle. I have to figure out a way to convert them to a smaller format or something.

Here's a new one I just put up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FILs3eIO7fo

last chorus of Champions of Nothing, close up!

Edited by Gomo

I've got more coming throughout the week, though most of the rest will be in 2 parts. And hopefully I'll figure out how to condense Born Losers, 99% and She's in it for the Money because those videos are fucking awesome I must say.

Here's the first 2 minutes of Pledge of Allegiance. Wish I could have gotten the whole thing but I was running out of space on my memory card ;)

Edited by Gomo

I've got more coming throughout the week, though most of the rest will be in 2 parts. And hopefully I'll figure out how to condense Born Losers, 99% and She's in it for the Money because those videos are fucking awesome I must say.

Here's the first 2 minutes of Pledge of Allegiance. Wish I could have gotten the whole thing but I was running out of space on my memory card ;)

Two min of Pledge is enough for me, as you know I wanted Matt to play it, and he did. That made my whole night.

GOT MORE FOR YA!!!

Uploaded my high res vids to Google Video (THANKS TO ANOCEANPEARL!)

99% Of Us Is Failure:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8092794686419925811

Born Losers:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6177481602713099656

She's In It For The Money:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1918671153643239148

I'll be uploading more vids to youtube throughout the week. Enjoy!

Just noticed that there is a weird skip in Born Losers...very strange. It just like skips over a few seconds. Not sure if it happens anywhere else in these vids. Definitely just the site, not my vids. Oh well.

Edited by Gomo

Yeah it sounds really good on acoustic! I wish I would have gotten the whole thing on video...the 2 minutes I got is such a tease.

I have a couple more vids to upload. I'll do them at some point. I think Prime Time Deliverance and Apparitions. And maybe one more.

Also yeah, thanks for the bootleg Beth!!! It's great. I've been listening to it all week. Anybody hear that guy yell out "WATERFALL!!!" during Strange Days? I want to punch him in the face. Haha.