jayhicks

Ticket Swap - Ottawa Shows

Hi,

I've got a pair of Tickets for the October 18th show in Ottawa and would like to swap them straight up for a pair to the show on October 17th as I discovered that I can't make it to the Thursday night show.

If anybody is willing to swap, please let me know.

thx,

Jason

[email protected]

I'm also looking for 1 ticket to the 17th show.

Is it even possible to swap tickets at the ottawa show? I got mine on ticketmaster.com & they needed to be printed out on my computer. They've got my name on them (i assume they might check your ticket & ID to see if they match?). Tickets say "resale will invalidate tickets". anyone know?

primetime_deliverance,

If need be I'll sell them, but I really want to go.

Unfortunately, I've got Sens/Habs tickets for the 18th and my wife would prefer to go to the game than the MG show (theres no accounting for some peoples taste!!).

If I do have to sell, it'll be at face value of course..

I'll get back to you during the week.

Moonlight_Graham,

The tickets I have I received in the mail sans any reference to my name, so, at least in this case, there shouldn't be any issue with ticket swaping.

thanks,

Jason

I'm also looking for 1 ticket to the 17th show.

Is it even possible to swap tickets at the ottawa show? I got mine on ticketmaster.com & they needed to be printed out on my computer. They've got my name on them (i assume they might check your ticket & ID to see if they match?). Tickets say "resale will invalidate tickets". anyone know?

if you figure it out, i will swap tickets with you, i have a ticket for the 17th show, but all my friends are going one the 18th, i would rather go with them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.