Daedalus

Guelph Show.

Well it seems my friends are limited to going to 2 shows with me and backed out of the Guelph one. Which leaves me with one, maybe two extra tickets and no one to go with (not that i really mind going alone) The tickets are not very good but...

At any rate if anyone wants to go post here or send me PM/email, etc..

Only stipulation is you either have to be able to get yourself there or are at least relatively on the way and are between Dunnville and Guelph. Also you will have to enjoy my company the entire time ;)

-Cheers!

busy busy thanksgiving... not sure what going on now as family is all over asking about concerts..

yeah i got your pm morning, i thought i replied to it but that wouldn't e the first time i thought wrong.

Cheers.

the show was quite awesome. i sat in the second row. unfortunately i had to leave during the encore so my lady could catch a train, but i'm going to the massey hall show as well, so i don't feel tooooo bad. i'm not sure how many more songs he played after i left (following pledge of allegiance) but it was a really good show. matt was heeelarious as usual. any one else hit it up?

Was a great show.

He played the fine art of falling apart to end out the encore after pledge. So you only missed the one song, all be it a ridiculously awesome song. I was way in the back this show, but next week I'll be right up close for the waterloo show and so so for the Brock one. ;)

Cheers.