Guest Prosis

Worst Ever Songs That Were Either Singles

makes you want to cringe, but what? you have no muscular control in your face, and can't? sorry to hear that, man.

Thanks man that means a lot, it's been a rough go with that. So glad that someone finally understands...

Umm no other music that sticks out as being the worst out there as of right now... But I'm sure there's tons of it out there just waiting to be discovered.

Rod Stewart?

Personally he doesn't bother me...but he has to stop trying to make us believe he can still pose with young babes around him without paying them a shitload...

What really stood out for me as a song I hated with a passion, was "What hurts the most" or whatever the hell it was called by Rascal Flatts.

At my old job, the 2 people I worked with the most were rabid country fans. I will listen to anything but country. I can remember working an 8 hour shift, hearing this song 3 times in the run of said shift, then as I was getting in the car to go home, it started playing on the radi again, and then I just started screaming.

Darude - Sandstorm

sk8r boi.

Madonna - anything she released in the 90's and 00's.

Song 6 by Blur

Anything by Jack Johnson

yellow - coldplay

Sum 41

Avril Lavigne

drinkin' in l.a.

All this stuff is good. Also it's Song 2!

Edited by Bizud

It sure is.

I'd still hit it?

That Cher song where her voice is modulated up and down because she apparently wants to cover up her deteriorating range with an attempt to be electro-hip.

Edited by Sparq