Guest Prosis

Worst Ever Songs That Were Either Singles

Oh, I just figured which song is going to win this for sure and wasn't mentioned yet. My Heart Will Go On by Celin Dion or anything by her for that matter but this one was so over-played that nothing can beat it.

Edited by Designate

God She's another one, that makes me wish someone would tell that screaming bitch to shit the hell up... Her voice is like a dogwhistle grating like sandpaper across my cerebral cortex.

Edited by bishopx

Oh, I just figured which song is going to win this for sure and wasn't mentioned yet. My Heart Will Go On by Celin Dion or anything by her for that matter but this one was so over-played that nothing can beat it.

as soon as i saw this, i was reminded of the suck that was shania twain. "let's go, girls!". right.

how has this thread made it to seven pages and not been moved to the music section? if i had the power to, i would.

anyways...

anything by simple plan.

anything by the rapper known as t-pain.

anything by linkin park. although, like other shitty they're fun to sing along to and make fun of. they take the cake for the "lyrics worse than trent reznor's" award.

i can't remember who said it, but someone said hedley don't write good songs, but they're good live. i'm incredibly confused by that. even if they have "energy" or are "funny" how does that make their show then good? or enjoyable? i mean, i go to music shows for music... and if the songs blow... well... then... yeah.

finally, whoever said "blur song 2" must have no concept of irony.