Ravenous megin-sane

Halloween

I'm not sure if I'm going out trick or treating yet, but I'll probably go as a deranged Subway employee again...

Which basically means I wear some of the Subway uniform and then find other crazy things to wear. Such as a clown wig.

i have no idea. all i know is security is tight so you have to either put the drugs in your underwear (not my style) or load up first... which sucks because i need to feel the crowd first, or else i go sideways.

i suppose if you can get one of the first 500 tickets, its worth it but after that it gets ridiculous. i think tickets right now are priced at $110.

any way you look at it, its a huge 10 hour party, so if thats what you're into, there aren't many other options.

i have no idea. all i know is security is tight so you have to either put the drugs in your underwear (not my style) or load up first... which sucks because i need to feel the crowd first, or else i go sideways.

i suppose if you can get one of the first 500 tickets, its worth it but after that it gets ridiculous. i think tickets right now are priced at $110.

any way you look at it, its a huge 10 hour party, so if thats what you're into, there aren't many other options.

dude, can't you hook me up with tickets? haha

You always seem to have all the insies.

i have no hook-ups when it comes to promoters and raves.

not exactly something i like being associated with when it comes to my career. i heard the best thing to do is either scan craigslist often or show up a couple hours late to the venue and buy cheap tix from scalpers that are panicking to unload their extras.