Ravenous megin-sane

Halloween

It's unreal how common it is for people to live in complete disorganization. It really cramps your chi's style, so it's a shame. I won't bug people about clutter because it's their choice what to focus on, but inside I'm screaming in agony.

You think that's clutter? What?! You'd have a heart attack in my house.

Can you teach me to be organized?

my girlfriend and i joke about when we have kids, we'll have a shelf. and on that shelf will be 5 toys. when he/she is done with one toy, ideally they will put it back on the shelf and grab another one.

we live in a completely streamlined, minimalistic, highly organized environment.

except we have five cars and only three spots.

haha, that is definitely one of the reasons that the thought of having children terrifies me. your house sounds like my kind of place. i am hoping you are not the only male in this world who understand the concept of living in an environment where everything has a purpose, because i am yet to find any of the others.

i thought your girlfriend was pregnant? (if this is none of my business, feel free to not answer)

heyrabbit: if your place is worse than that one

Edited by Christing