JadenB19

Anyone Here A Pastafarian?

This is to everybody who follows the faith of the flying spaghetti monster.

So seeing as Halloween is approaching how many of my fellow pastafarians are dressing up as pirates in the hopes to reduce the effects of global warming?

If you can convince people to go as pirates for Halloween you will be blessed by his noodly appedage. Spread the word for your pasta lord.

If anything, global warming will benefit me briefly by lengthening the riding season before it finally ruins the food supply and I have to go road bandit in a combined Mad Max/Road Rash style with my bike and a length of galvanized steel chain.

Edited by Sparq

Pastafarianism is the name of an emergent religion based around the belief that the universe was created by an entity known as the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It was inspired by an open letter written to the Oklahoma school board, using satire to illustrate why teaching Creation and Intelligent Design theory alongside of Evolution in high school science classes makes exactly as much sense as teaching the FSM gospel. It evolved into an internet fad of sorts.

More information is available at http://www.venganza.org/ including the original letter and many other hilarious things.

Edited by Sparq