Hyphnip

Matts Bus?`

ah, see, I was wondering if it was something specifically against Matt or if it was just random graffiti. it seems strange to me though that no one was around the bus. when he was in Winnipeg, the bus was in the alley behind the theater and there was (at least whenever I'd look) always someone there.

i was on his bus last night after the St. Catharines gig. Looked alright to me.

He mentions in his post that his driver was scrubbing it off when he first came across it. My girlfriend said she knows of the group that probably did it.

He mentions in his post that his driver was scrubbing it off when he first came across it. My girlfriend said she knows of the group that probably did it.

i see that mental tag alot around ottawa... its not specific to matt. i wonder what the rest of the stuff said.

i see that mental tag alot around ottawa... its not specific to matt. i wonder what the rest of the stuff said.

I've also seen the "MENTAL" tag around Ottawa. The day after Matt posted the graffiti event & picture on his blog (the pic has since been removed) i saw a similar "mental" tag on the campus of Carleton Univerity as i was going to class. I remember that tag being there since the start of the semester in Sept.

I also noticed the same tag at a public bus stop downtown a few days ago.

I also suffer from mental illness (anxiety w/ depression) so this shit offends me & i can appreciate how much this would anger & upset Matt. If i ever find one of these punks making this tag i'm going to rip of their pants & spraypaint the words "Cock-Hotel: insert here" across their ass-cheeks.