Are you watching the Olympics?

Are you watching the Olympics?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Are you watching the Olympics?

• yes, I try to watch as much as possible
    • no, i try to avoid it
    • yes, only the good events
    • yes, only because there is nothing else to watch

lol... my grandmother's sister's daughter's daughter is an olympic figure skater....shaylan (no idea if that is right) bourne....the girl who skates with victor kratz...i think they came fourth...does that make us second cousins or what?

lol...and sadly i tried figure skating...mostly because i used to do skating lessons...and i got so good at skating i wanted to learn some tricks...

I think that would make you third cousin's. But who cares, that's awesome that your related.I love Shae and Vic. They were completely robbed of a medal. I love how the gymnastics controversy in the olympics is exactly what happened in figure skating. (specifically at the salt lake olympics)

I was a figure skater for 10 years. It's my passion.

Micheal, why is that so funny that you tried figure skating. And if you were good at it, then why did you stop...there is a great need for male figure skaters. And if anyone out there calls figure skating a wimpy female sport, i will have to kick some ass. You try doing all those "tricks" (as micheal called them) and falling on your knees and elbows and ass. It takes a lot of patience, hard work/dedication, balance and creativity to succeed in the sport.

And micheal, why did you stop before learning all the jumps and spins. That's the best part (well, besides having bruises all over your body from falling).

lol it is hard...i could only really do the bigginner jumps and a few of the spins and glides...i was doing all of this on hockey skates and lacked the points for spins and such...and things sort of ended because not enough people had an interest in the higher levels of skating proficiency and the course ended...and than i got busy with more competitive soccer and more involvement in scouting...

I'M GOING TO MARRY ALEXANDER DEPATE THE HOTTEST DIVER EVER

WE WILL HAVE MANY CHILDREN

HE IS HOTT!

HE GOT 2ND IN PRELIMS AND

IS DIVING IN TWO THINGS TOMORROW

I WILL CHEER HIM ON FROM MY LIVING ROOM

SORRY BOUT THE CAPLOCKS THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I'LL USE THEM

PLEASE DONT SHOOT