Hyphnip

I Want

I want a pretty girl to give me hugs and kisses and hold my hand while we walk through the mall together and make other dudes jealous of me and someone to be bored with while we listen to awesome music.

is that so much to ask for?! ;)

ha! i'm just fooling you. I want a Tie Fighter. not the toy, but the actual spacecraft. Sweetness right there.

I also want a break. no no, not a break UP, just a little time apart from each other. It's not you, it's me. I'm going through a lot of things right now. School and work are really dragging me down, and I just don't think I can put everything into "Us" right now. I love you, I really do, I just need some time to breath. I promise I'll tell you when I am ready to start again with you. no no, don't cry. please. honey? honey. come here, give me a hug. I love you and I'll always be here for you. we just need to slow it down for a while.

Edited by sodamntired

I remember finding a site a while ago that let you create your own ringtones and send them to your phone, even though they tended to be sometimes low quality. I wish I remembered what it was.