Guest Prosis

Possibility Of A New Ep!

it doesnt really sound like lyrics would really fit into it. it's more like one of the musical interludes on the older albums

Yeah you're probably right, like the awesome The Man From Harold Woods...love that song

i have it now, thanks to brianj.

the piano sounds like a happier/faster dusk and you can hear the trademark guitar. the drums are good too and it doesn't sound like a loop.

this sample is up to par with avalanche.

edit: Up in store as "Teaser 1"

I cannot find it.

Guest Prosis

So he's decided against the EP and is writing his next album instead:

Music Crap

I have been doing a lot of demoing recently and have completed half of my next release. I most likely won

*shrug* Even if he converts some of the demo songs to a crisper, more commercial sound for a new release rather than an LP, at least we have the stuff in the "original" form. I'm all for any kind of release, but personally, I don't dig hard copies. If he just releases it on iTunes, it will save both him and us money. Unless the music industry shifts toward complete digital download sometime, record companies are going falter anyway... And if it's the autograph you're after on the CD, there have been and will be more opportunities.